GalacticRP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Application -Saad11

2 posters

Go down

Staff Application -Saad11 Empty Staff Application -Saad11

Post by Saad1129 Sun May 03, 2015 12:26 am

Name : Saad
In-game name : Saad11
Age (Must be at the age of 14 or older) : 15
Steam ID (steamidfinderretrosandbox.friendhood.netcom) : STEAM_0:0:100051042
Q: What rank are you applying for?
A : Admin, or SuperAdministrator
Q: Have you read our staff rules?
A: Yes
Q : Why should we pick you? (1 paragraph, 4 sentences-Buffing your application more always helps)
A : You should pick me because, I am very active, I am also pretty agedretrosandbox.friendhood.net I am very good at helping others out, I am good withretrosandbox.friendhood.net
The commands that we need, I do not abuse, I will set the priority to giving people what they deserve and treat others with what they need to be treated withretrosandbox.friendhood.net Not only am I experienced with being a staff member, I can sort out almost any issue players are having, whether it be connection to the server, bugs, or overall things they're worried aboutretrosandbox.friendhood.net Meaning, you can count on me to not be a total noob when it comes to any type of command or over all knowledge about the gameretrosandbox.friendhood.net To add onto this point, I'm also very familiarized with the commands we get, and how/when they're usedretrosandbox.friendhood.net Being a fairly quick learnerretrosandbox.friendhood.net I can learn almost anything if given enough timeretrosandbox.friendhood.net
Q : How can you help us?
A : Well, what puts me on top of other APPLICANTS is my special way of dealing with stressing situationsretrosandbox.friendhood.net I try my best to answer everyone, and satisfy everyone at the same timeretrosandbox.friendhood.net This helps me not get annoyed when being spammed, which leads me into answering player's questions and moderating the CHAT at the same time very effectivelyretrosandbox.friendhood.net To add on, I'm also a team playerretrosandbox.friendhood.net I get along with people very easily, as I treat people the way I would want to be treatedretrosandbox.friendhood.net This helps when it comes to working as a team to make the server better, taking in opinions, teaching and helping othersretrosandbox.friendhood.net I always like having a responsible role and I like having more of a commanding role then others because I think I can handle itretrosandbox.friendhood.net I also like having a more of a command role as I said in my last statement I like helping people tooretrosandbox.friendhood.net I feel that i could do a great amount of good for the server by helping player's in need in the chat who are confused, stuck or need to ask any questionsretrosandbox.friendhood.net I can reduce the amount of spam and the amount of disrespect that player's can deal to other player's/staffretrosandbox.friendhood.net I can bring new ideas to Factions and hopefully bring enjoyment tooretrosandbox.friendhood.net I have a lot of experience with being staff so I think I would fit the job perfectlyretrosandbox.friendhood.net
Q: Are you ACTIVE on the team speak?
A: Not to much I will be thoughretrosandbox.friendhood.net
Q : How ACTIVE are you? (Include your time zone in your answer)
A: I play about 3-9 hours a day, I play every single dayretrosandbox.friendhood.net Central Time Zone (UTC-06:00)
Q: How many warnings do you have?
A: Noneretrosandbox.friendhood.net

Thank you, for taking your timeretrosandbox.friendhood.net To read thisretrosandbox.friendhood.net

Saad1129

Back to top Go down

Staff Application -Saad11 Empty Re: Staff Application -Saad11

Post by SwagLikeCaillou Sun May 03, 2015 10:10 am

+1 good size of sentences and I like how you mentioned

psretrosandbox.friendhood.net Btw u are supposted to use the nonstaff template you are not a staff yet just saying and in Name: its your actual name

SwagLikeCaillou
Admin

http://galacticrpretrosandbox.friendhood.netfriendhoodretrosandb

Back to top Go down

Post by Saad1129 Sun May 03, 2015 10:48 am

SwagLikeCaillou wrote:+1 good size of sentences and I like how you mentioned

psretrosandbox.friendhood.net Btw u are supposted to use the nonstaff template you are not a staff yet just saying and in Name: its your actual name

Sorry, and thank youretrosandbox.friendhood.net My name is: Saad Smile Real name is saad

Saad1129

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum